Careers + Internships
Become a Part of Our Growing Team
Come join the team you always wanted to be on.
InfoSystems is looking to add a Cyber Security Client Manager to our team of sales professionals. The right candidate will have experience as a proven Cyber Security Sales professional who wants to build on their experience in the fast pace and growing Cyber Security industry, while enjoying the stability of working for a long-established technology provider. This is a new role to our organization as we are rapidly growing our cyber offerings.
Some key information about this position:
- Compensation Range: $90K to $150K OTE
- The Client Manager will need to live and work in the Southeast US, ideally in or near Chattanooga, Knoxville, or Nashville, TN (other locations in the Southeast will be considered).
- InfoSystems is a privately held, 29-year-old company, with many long-term clients and a commitment of always doing the right thing by the customer.
- We expect our Sales professionals to be self-starters who enjoy the challenging and rewarding world of professional sales.
- It is the goal of InfoSystems to bring the best technology solutions to our clients for their specific needs by providing high value solutions through our team of consulting professionals and our industry partners.
- Cyber Security is a key growth area for InfoSystems, and this is a unique opportunity to get in at the beginning as we grow.
The individual selected to fill this Cyber Security Client Manager opportunity will become a part of a vibrant and fast-paced sales organization that is highly regarded in the eyes of prospective buyers and established customers alike. This position plays a critical role in the continued growth of our organization. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with their clients and our cyber & technical teams and be a team player of InfoSystems, Inc.
A Cyber Security Client Manager will serve as the primary sales point of contact for our customers as they evaluate our Cyber Security offerings, initially developing the sales opportunity then converting the opportunity to a won deal. The responsibilities for this position require the ideal candidate to possess strengths across consultative, business, sales, and technical domains. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate competencies and proven results through the following core responsibilities / demands for this position:
- Sells the company’s products / services in an assigned territory.
- Monitor client satisfaction levels and take action to address any issues that arise.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients in the cyber security industry.
- Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory at an established rate determined by Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Assists with the coordination of sales efforts for other territories and sales representatives.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop strategies for acquiring new clients in the cyber security industry.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay informed about trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
- Wide professional network of Cyber Security potential clients and partners is preferred.
- Sales oriented professional with a go-getter personality, results-driven and self-motivated with a self-help attitude.
- Innovative and creative throughout the sales process. A desire to find solutions to problems and meet all customer’s requirements whilst understanding the commitment to deliver all that is confirmed in a bid response.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success meeting or exceeding quota.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as HubSpot, and social selling and Intent data tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or similar.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of the Cyber Security challenges facing clients and the solutions needed to protect them.
- Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
- Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relationship Management Systems, and related software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in cybersecurity preferred, with a focus on client management and relationship building.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity technologies and solutions, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and anti-virus software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel daily and spend most of the day in a vehicle.
- Valid drivers license and no major driving violations.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
While travel is not an explicit responsibility, it is important that candidates understand that travel demands are a requirement for this position. Sales professionals will commonly support a diverse geography and/or need to support spontaneous demands of their time that requires them to support travel on an as-needed basis (typically in the range of 25% to 50%, although specific experiences may vary).
Posted: March 6, 2023
Title: Computer Systems Engineer – Level 2
Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Full-time / exempt
- Report to: Manger of Engineering
The Computer Systems Engineer Level 2 will:
- Work with internal and external resources to achieve sales and customer service goals.
- Provide pre-sales engineering and sales support to the Account Executives.
- Provide day-to-day technical support with the engineering team.
- Maintain and support the integrity of the operating system environment and various computer systems.
- Administer, install and troubleshoot a variety of operating systems. Perform systems maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery and file maintenance. Schedule, install, and test system software upgrades.
- Perform updates to system related installation documentation. Perform end-user support.
- Configure Microsoft software and resolves technical problems. Monitor and maintains software licensing and maintenance agreements
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Promote “satisfaction engineering” through commitment to first class service delivery.
- Set up and configure computers and peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners, etc
- Perform audits and tests on computer systems, networks and hardware to ensure proper functionality.
- Proactively oversee the activities involved in quality resolution of complex technical issues, responding with an appropriate sense of urgency to problems.
- Maintain computer network, system and hardware documentation for colleagues to reference
- The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required
- Attend trade shows, marketing functions / events, technical training, and other programs as assigned.
- Utilize assigned company technology effectively and appropriately as a work tool.
- Ability to travel primarily within assigned geography (< 30%).
- Certificate or associate degree in a relevant field is an asset
- 5 years’ experience in a technical support or customer service role are desired
- Familiarity and understanding of the functions of basic computer hardware and software
- Familiarity and understanding of the functions of server virtualization
- Must have sound analytical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Extremely high moral and ethical values and standards.
- Demonstrated pattern of business success in a “engineering excellence” and service delivery
- Experience in consultative pre-sales engineering solutions; preferably within an information technology framework.
- Experience in communication with people with different levels of technical proficiency.
- Experience in the development and promotion of a service excellence corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles in order to meet objectives.
- Solid networking, time management, negotiation, problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Desire and willingness to learn new technologies and utilize it to maximize performance and effectiveness.
Keys to Success
The successful Computer Systems Engineer Level 2 will be extremely motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a professional team and be very customer focused. Focusing on the client to support both sales activities and quality of service will include:
- Supporting Account Executives (AEs) on sales calls and meetings to provide enhanced descriptions of our services and the value proposition of InfoSystems.
- Influencing the customer’s view and impression of InfoSystems so they will want to do business with us.
- Creating a positive experience for the customer and working with them to ensure a long term and mutually rewarding relationship with InfoSystems.
- Fostering loyalty from customers by consistently promoting a customer service culture.
- Working with a solid technical acumen to support the engineering team.
- Being considered the subject matter expert in one technical discipline while continuing to learn other skills in different technical areas.
- Effective working relations and coordination within the engineering team, other department personnel, and external resources.
- Positive reviews and feedback from customers, partners, and peers regarding performance, behavior, and attitude.
- Pattern of professional growth and development.
To apply for this position, contact Human Resources at HR@infosystemsinc.com
Applications are to be received before April 7, 2023. Candidates who closely, but not fully, fit the profile are encouraged to apply as well before this date. Training and additional education may be part of the subsequent hiring and onboarding procedure.